Book a Sheraton Club Room and experience the exclusive service at our hotel’s Club Lounge. Located on level 21, the Sheraton Club Lounge features unparalleled views of Hyde Park, St Mary’s Cathedral and Sydney's Harbour Heads, and presents guests with an exclusive area to enjoy complimentary breakfast and evening snacks.
Executives booking the hotel’s Club Room can also enjoy the use of the Private Executive Boardroom for business meetings during their stay. Complimentary office supplies are available for all guests of the Club Room.
Its comprehensive set of business and dining facilities make the Sheraton Club Lounge an exclusive space designed to catch up on work and meet colleagues or friends.
Sheraton Club Guests enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Separate check-in and check-out within the lounge
- Sheraton Club Concierge at your service at all times
- Wireless High-speed internet access
- Use of the Private Executive Boardroom for one hour during the stay
- Complimentary light "continental plus" breakfast
- Complimentary evening drinks and canapés
- Afternoon tea on Saturdays & Sundays
- A range of beverage options throughout the day
- A copier/fax/printer
- Complimentary office supplies
Breakfast in the Club Lounge
Monday to Sunday 6:30 - 10:30am
Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
Daily 5:00 - 7:30pm
Children in the Executive Club
0-3 years old receives complimentary club access
3-11 years old incurs an additional fee
12 - 17 years old incurs the full price
Under age of 12 are welcome in the Sheraton Club Lounge from 7:00am to 5:00pm daily, but are not permitted in the Sheraton Club Lounge after 5:00pm.
Dress code during our evening drinks and canapés service is smart casual with appropriate footwear. Thongs/flip-flops and hotel slippers are not permitted.